Merino newborn set: The double-breasted polo collar shirt with links knitting is a refined and sophisticated garment, perfect for your little one on any occasion. Thanks to the customization options, you can adapt the shirt to your baby’s size, ensuring a flawless fit. Additionally, you will have the choice between the two yarn options to offer your little one a high-quality, handcrafted garment with extreme care and dedication.
The shaved knit beanie with links border completes the coordinated look, creating an adorable, perfect combination. All the finishes are skillfully handcrafted, guaranteeing a high-quality and safe product for your baby.
Fiorella Rossi’s merino newborn set represents the embrace of softness and style your baby deserves. Pamper them in our elegant and cozy set, personalizing it with a touch of originality! You can choose from a wide range of colors and sizes, and to make it even more unique and exclusive, you can add your baby’s name or initials directly on the shirt and/or cap.
Don’t miss the opportunity to spoil your little one with a unique and refined Italian-designed clothing set, made especially for him or her.
Distinctive elements of the sweater:
- Double-breasted polo sweater for children in 100% Cariaggi Cashmere 2-ply or 100% Zegna Baruffa Merino Wool 3-ply
- Links knitting (right/wrong side)
- 100% Made in Italy
- Fine yarns Cariaggi Cashmere / Zegna Baruffa Merino Wool
Possibility to customize the sweater with your child’s name or initials
Distinctive elements of the hat:
- Baby beanie in 100% Cariaggi Cashmere 2-ply or 100% Zegna Baruffa Merino Wool 3-ply
- Shaved knitting with links borders (right/wrong side)
- 100% Made in Italy
- Hand-knitted, fine yarns Cariaggi Cashmere / Zegna Baruffa Merino Wool
Possibility to customize the beanie with your child’s name or initials
- 0-3 months 14″-16″ (36-40 cm)
- 3-6 months 16″-17″ (40-43 cm)
- 6-12 months 17″-18″ (43-45 cm)
- 12-24 months 18″-19″ (45-48 cm)
- 2-4 years 19″-20″ (48-51 cm)
- Child 20″-21″ (51-54 cm)
- Teen/Adult 21″-23″ (54-57 cm)
For larger sizes, measure the circumference of the head.