Children have delicate skin, so it is necessary that their clothes are made with hypoallergenic fibers, able to avoid possible skin problems.
Fiorella Rossi studies the best manufacturing processes to make her garments for children. In fact, for example, this crew-neck sweater is made with natural fibers, which offer maximum breathability.
The sweater for baby proposed can be made of 100% Cashmere or 100% Merino Zegna Baruffa wool.
It has a style with tubular edges and cuffs and the neck is finished with a crocheted chain. It is available in different sizes depending on the age of the child.
- Crew neck sweater for baby in 100% Cashmere Cariaggi 1 yarn or 100% Zegna Baruffa Merino wool 1 yarn
- Openwork desing
- Neck finished with crochet chain, tubular edges and wrist
- Ribbed edges, cuffs and roll neck
- 100% Made in Italy
- Fine yarns Cashmere Cariaggi / Zegna Baruffa Merino wool
Measures 0-3 months 3-6 months 6-9 months 9-12 months
FOR LARGER SIZES- TAKE THE FOLLOWING MEASURES
1) Shoulder width 2) Breast size 3) Sleeve lenght 4) Sweater lenght 5) Armholes height 6) Sleeve width
-Ability to customize the sweater with your child’s name or initials -Made in Italy